Should I perform Umrah first and then Hajj?

I am from India, I am sahibe-nisaab (having enough wealth can go for Hajj presently). I am thinking first to do Umrah along with my wife, like this I will see the all places to visit (familiar the new places), then after some time, I will go for main Hajj which is farz. Is there any issue to perform umrah first then hajj (after one or two years)? Please explain which is better.

(Fatwa: 84/83/N=01/1435)

There is no wrong if you perform Umrah first and then hajj, but since hajj is fardh on a person having capacity to go for it, so it is not right to delay it unnecessarily. Also, one never knows whether he will live or not; therefore do not delay hajj for one year as well, rather perform hajj this year. And if it is not possible, then perform hajj and Umrah in one journey.