I got married in 2002. And I got divorce in 2007 so I want to know when my husband was drank he given me a divorce. In front of his mother he has given 27 times. So divorce is done? Again after 6 years again we want to be together as husband wife because we have 2 children one girl and one boy. In last 6 years we do not have any contact also before few days we meet both us and decided to be together forever but I want the Islamic solution for my problem please dear brother and sister guide me soon as possible.

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.org

(Fatwa: 1594/1176/H=11/1434)

Talaq mughallazah took place. Now the husband neither has right to take her back nor he has right to do new nikah with her without a Shariah halalah. Now you can marry anywhere except of the abovementioned husband. If the second husband gives you talaq after intercourse or dies after it and in each case the iddah is over then you will have the right for your new nikah. Then if you wish you may marry your husband mentioned in the question. There is no other way for the first husband to be halal for you except this. It has been mentioned in Bukhari Sharif Vol. 2, p 791, Fatawa Hindiyah, Vol. 1, p 501 etc.

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail