(2) In our society we are offering tarawih salah in 15 days in a basement of a building, can women also go there from other society to offer namaz?
(3) Is it lawful to make Isha jamah before tarawih in our society instead of going to the mosque?
(4) Can a Hafizah do imamat for tarawih where all women are offering tarawih?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) In order to pray salah behind imam of mosque in home it is necessary to have the rows connected. It is not clear whether this condition was met or not.
(2) The women are asked to perform salah individually; it is makrooh for them to gather for salah.
(3) The women should perform salah individually in their homes; therefore they are not asked to attend mosque for five times salah.
(4) It is necessary to perform Isha salah in mosque with jamah. After performing Isha in mosque, the tarawih salah can be performed at any other place also.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband