In my nikah I had given mahr to my wife. After our marriage I faced some financial issue, so I shared it with my wife. So she told you can take this mahr money and make use of it when you get the money you return it. So I have used it. My concern is that is there any sin for it? If there please provide the kaffarah. Please provide me the proper answer with deep explanation.

(Fatwa: 1260/H-309/TH=10/1434)

You are confused as you do not know the ruling. You owe debt to your wife and you are worried to pay it then there is no sin and no kaffarah is wajib. However you should pay it to your wife as soon as it is possible and keep on thanking her so that if you require money she could give you happily.