Home » Hanafi Fiqh » Darulifta-Deoband.com » I want to know that when we will get jannat in-shaAllah so my wife becomes Hoor (paradise woman) or I will get new women there. If new, so how much and what about my wife; she will be there or not? And one more thing in JANNAT will we marry again with wife or Hoor (paradise woman)?

I want to know that when we will get jannat in-shaAllah so my wife becomes Hoor (paradise woman) or I will get new women there. If new, so how much and what about my wife; she will be there or not? And one more thing in JANNAT will we marry again with wife or Hoor (paradise woman)?

(Fatwa: 1077/834/H=9/1434)

The jannati wife will become the head of the Hoors in jannah and apparently the nikah of this world will suffice for the same. Such details are mentioned in Bustan Faqihul Ummat Abul Lais Samarqandi.

Ad by Muslim Ad Network