Talaq

My wife’s behaviour is not good and she is not listening to me. She always tells lies etc, so one day she use bad words to my mother and to me, then I became angry and scolded her on the phone at last I said 3 times talaq and cut phone, afterwards when I said to my wife, I have said you talaq she is saying that I did not at all hear what you said to me about talaq, she refused me about this, so now this is 3 talaq or 1 talaq what is the solution of this.
Note: Before the marriage I hear from Shaikh Tausifur Rahman that at one time given 3 talaq is same as only 1 talaq. So according to him I given to my wife that this is only 1 talaq really, so please tell me what is the correct answer is there any solution to join with my wife. I am living in Riyadh and my wife is in India now the nearly 5 months is finish to talaq I am having a 10 months 1 baby, but somebody said this is 3 talaq is finish but really I don’t know, according to Tausifur Rahman what I hear 3 talaq is only 1, so please guide me.

(Fatwa: 1064/827/D=9/1434)

Three talaqs take place by giving three talaqs. It is proved from the holy Quran, Hadith and Aathar of Sahabah. It is agreed up among all the Sahaba and Tabiyeen and four Imams that three talaqs take place by three talaqs. Thus in the question mentioned above your wife was divorced with three talaqs and the relation of both of you came to an end completely. If she has completed three menses after talaq then her iddah was over. She can marry anywhere she wishes after the iddah is over. She cannot marry you without a Shariah halalah.