IRANI HOTEL, COOKED ITEMS

I am from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. My question is whether we can eat mutton or chicken item from IRANI Hotel, if the supply is done by a Sunni Muslim.

(Fatwa: 1112/1059/N=1434)

If those who slaughter the animals in the IRANI Hotel are Sunni Muslims and they slaughter the animals on Shariah method, or the hotel buys the meat from any Sunni Hotel and there is no fear that the owner of the hotel shall mix any haram meat with halal meat then you may eat mutton or chicken in the IRANI Hotel, it is lawful. But if you do not have true knowledge about the meat of the hotel or it is doubtful then you should avoid eating chicken or mutton in the hotel as it is most important for a Muslim to eat halal food and avoid haram or doubtful food.