My grandmother (Dadi) expired a week ago while she was reciting Kalimah. After 2-3 days of her burial my mother saw her in a dream that she is sitting wearing white clothes and there were other people around her and she is teaching the people about the things which shall take place after death. My mother noticed a lot of light (or Noor) there in her dream and said it was so much that I did wake up because my breath was stopping and it seemed I cannot bear the light (Noor). What is the interpretation of this dream?

(Fatwa: 1188/911/B=1434)

Seeing your grandmother in white dress with extraordinary Noor indicates that she is in good condition i.e. peace and comfort. It shows that she has been forgiven and she is Jannati.