Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by
May I perform Hajj-e-Badal of my deceased son-in-law? I wish to go for Hajj-e-Badal with my daughter. I have done my Hajj before four years. I also want to know that what is the difference between normal Hajj and Hajj-e-Badal? What procedure one has to do extra in Hajj-e-Badal.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 1087/1087/M=9/1434)

There is no addition or changes in the arkan (acts) of Hajj-e-Badal and its method. What you have to do is just say while making the intention that you are doing Hajj-e-Badal from so and so person. After that you should perform all other rituals as you do in normal Hajj.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest