(1) When I had just accepted Islam, I dreamt that I along with someone am searching for our Nabi (SAW) in all the places that he like that was mentioned in the Fazail Amal, then I see some children playing one of their name was Khadijah, I asked her Khadijah bata na hamaare nabi kaha hai, she scornfully replied nahi bataaongi, then I further convince her please tell me or this person will go without iman, she still refused, we then go a little further, I see a young pregnant women who looks like my mother, I ask her, she replies go back hamaare nabi (SAW) aaram kar rahe hai. Disappointed I turn back suddenly her hamal falls and a sparkling noor is in front of me asking me: haan kaho kya chahiye tumhe; that is all that I remember of the dream. (2) I dreamt that I am clicking photos and the view is of the kaaba sharif, I realize it and zoom the picture, then I see a lot of water around the kaabah sharif, and a lot of people also who are wet.

(Fatwa: 981/764/H=1434)

Both the dreams mean that you lag far behind in sincerity. Read “Fazail Amal” and “Bahishti Zewar” extensively.