I would like to know what should I recite for the following things: (1) To get good job (as I have no job since 1 Year). (2) To pay back my loans (as I have too much loans from individuals and bank via CC). (3) To safeguard myself from evils of persons (there are 2 brothers from my previous company who are troubling me a lot and creating too much from for me – both are Saudi and I have to receive from this company around 70000/- Riyals and they are not paying me because of which I am bankrupted and borrowed loans from here and there). (4) I get worried for small things in life and scared very much. (5) All my tasks always get delayed whether small or big I never got any task done on time. (6) I get waswasa for most of the deals (for example if I do this something will go wrong or negativity too much for any kind of work).

(Fatwa: 827/652/D=1434)

(1) Recite يا وهاب 1414 times after Isha salah with durood 11-11 times before and after.
(2) Recite the following dua three hundred times:
اللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِي بِحَلَالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِي بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ.
(3) Recite the following 300 times:
يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ ، بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيثُ
(4) Recite the following 300 times:
(5) Be content on the decision of Allah. Do not lag behind in adopting the means. Get yourself busy in dua, your objectives will be fulfilled when due time will arrive. It is satanic job to do hurry.
(6) Content yourself with the decision of Allah. All is done by Allah; the profit and loss is in His hands. Trust Allah He is Hakeem (All-Wise) and Hakim (The Ruler).