My brother and sister are under education, although my father is alive and sahib-e-nisab but expenses occurred to them are supported by me. Is this amount is subjected to zakah? If I intend that expenses on them are amount from zakah, will zakah be paid?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.org

(Fatwa: 833/640/D=1434)

A brother may give his zakah money to his brother and sister, his zakah shall be paid with two conditions: (1) The brother and sister are poor and are entitled to receive zakah and do not belong to a Sayyid family. (2) The zakah amount is given in their complete possession that they may use it as per their choice. It shall be necessary to make the intention of zakah while giving the money. This intention is not enough that whatever I am spending it is zakah and if at the time of giving the intention of zakah is not in mind then zakah shall not be paid.