(2) Can we stay in a house took on lease for e.g. a person gave me 3 lakh rupees and gave his house to me and said that whenever he returns that money I should give back his house to him is this allowed in Islam?
(3) My next question is about aqiqah after slaughtering sheep of aqiqah is it compulsory to remove hair. I did my child’s aqiqah on 7th day and did not remove her hair so please let me know.
(4) If a child dies should it be given ghusl in same way as that of adults I mean few weeks baby?
(5) Is it correct that after a mayyat is given bath one should not touch it?
(6) Is music haram in Islam?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) If the husband and wife do it for enjoyment then as per some scholars of Fiqh ghusl becomes wajib. Hence it is better to do ghusl in this case. If your sexual desire arose when the doctor inserted finger into your vagina then the ruling is the same; otherwise you need not do ghusl as precaution as well.
(2) If that person allows you to live in that house free of cost after taking the money then it is not lawful for you to live in this house as the status of the amount is like a loan and it is haram for creditor to get benefit after giving loan.
(3) It is not necessary, it is mustahab. It is also mustahab to give gold or silver in charity equal to the weight of the hair.
(4) It is also better to give him ghusl like a grownup is given.
(5) It is not correct.
(6) Yes, music is haram in Islam.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband