(1) If I am traveling from Ajman to Abu Dhabi (175 kilometers) for two days, when will my qasr start?
(2) After I leave home and on way at Dubai (about 15 kilometers) I stop to pray Zuhr salah can I make it qasr?
(3) When returning home from safar (Abu Dhabi) I stop 15 kilometers before home can I still pray qasr?
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(1) You should start qasr after you leave the boundary of the city or village where you live.
(2) If the place which is located on the distance of 15 kms is out of your city, then you would offer Zuhr as qasr there.
(3) It also carries the same ruling as question no 2.
Allah knows Best!
Darul Uloom Deoband