Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by
I got married since 7 years. I have a daughter she is 5 years old. From starting time I have fight with my wife because she doesn’t respect my parents. That is why I rent a separate flat in Dhaka city she lives alone here. If someone (my parents) come to my house again she complains. She never saves my money. I am working in Afghanistan since 5 years. At last I given her divorce by written like I wrote three times three causes and then I says I divorced you, and post it to her family by pressurized my father. My father always is chasing me divorced her and get married to another girl. Even he gives me a girl phone number to make understanding. After that I go to Bangladesh for one month again according to Bangladesh law given her divorced. I just sign some paper from Nikah Registered office. Then I came back to Afghanistan. They sent it to my wife. She did not accept this paper. Even she never claims to get Moharana. For my daughter life I want to take back her. How could?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

(Fatwa: 819/B-160/TB=1434)

It is not clear from the question whether you have given her three or two talaqs. If you have given three talaqs then it is necessary to do Shariah halalah in order to take your wife back. And if you have given two talaqs and the iddah is over then you may keep her after doing new nikah. You should have asked this ruling in Bangladesh to any Mufti instead of sending so far off place.

Allah knows Best!

Darul Ifta,
Darul Uloom Deoband

This answer was collected from the official ifta website of Darul Uloom Deoband in India.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:

More Answers…

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!