Dream

In my dream I saw one person with full white jubbah, beard and masha-Allah in complete sunnah in his appearance I was happy and spending time with him some long time and I asked him, may I know who you are? He replied, Gabriel. I was happy and after sometime some tabligh jamah persons with our imam is crossing me that time two jamah persons standing with me is saying to our imam that “he is having more knowledge than us” I replied that I am not having that much knowledge whatever I know I share with others that is it. This was my dream is it good for me or not. Please explain it briefly.

(Fatwa: 694/L-284/TL=1434)

Ma-shaAllah, it is nice dream. In-shaAllah, your desires shall be fulfilled if Allah wills. You need to work as per the principles of Tabligh Jamah.