I have come to work in Saudi Arabia, here it is compulsory to take health insurance, so my company takes health insurance on our behalf (for all employees) and pays for their premium. When I go to a doctor or buy medicine the doctor/pharmacist charges me 20% of the bill amount as rest is paid by insurance company. The company then repays me 50% of the amount actually paid by me. Is it ok? For example doctor fees 100 charged to me 20 reimbursed by company to me 10.

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Darulifta-Deoband.org

(Fatwa: 609/507/D=1434)

When it is necessary to avail health insurance as per the rule as well it is done by the company and you have nothing to do then there is no harm in taking insurance as per the Shariah. As far as the matter of getting benefit from it is concerned, if you have no interfere in it rather the company itself pays the premium or it deducts from your salary compulsorily without seeking your consent then you may avail the benefit mentioned therein the question.