1

My husband, fearing financial difficulties, would not agree on having kids yet. We are in debt and I also work from home to aid in finances. I am rather impatient and get distressed. My husband has veered from his excellent religions conduct slightly and stays stressed because of family and financial problems. I pray for peaceful life of contentment and having my husband’s heart changed towards having kids and deen. I also want to be his wife in hereafter, so please tell me of duas and zikr to attain all these.

Prev Question
Next Question

(Fatwa: 518/296/H=1433)

After each salah and before going to bed in the state of wudhu, recite the following dua 11 times with durood 11-11 times before and after, and then supplicate Allah:

وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَاماً .

Keep on reading (a) Bahishti Zewar (b) Hayatul Muslimin (c) Fazail Amal (d) Fazail Sadaqat. Also make schedule for reading and listening it along with your family members for about an hour or less. May Almighty Allah remove all your problems; grant you the prosperity of both the worlds and save you from troubles!