Darulifta-Deoband.org

A vast repository of Islamic Q&A, provided by Darul Uloom Deoband in India. It’s the official site of the Ifta department of Darul Uloom Deoband.

If a person says he believes only in Quran which is an authentic book to be followed, and says Hadith is so much fabricated that it is not possible to find the true ones and even if so. It is the saying of a human being which has no weightage against the holy Quran which is saying of Allah (SWT). What is the status of such a person?

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.org

We have a lot of Islamic songs out there containing music; some scholars say it is allowed. They say that spreading the message of Islam in this generation has increased highly with the content of music. And there are many artists (Nasheed Artists) and record labels who prepare Islamic song using music. Many people have inspired. Concerts take place. What would be your views?

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.org

I have a question regarding my name Syed Shahenshah Ali. Some month earlier I came to know by some friend of mine that Allah (SWT) dislikes the name Shahenshah. After that I prefer my name as Syed because of a great fear of Allah (SWT), the Most High and Exalted. Please tell me if any one call me by Shahenshah is permissible or not. If not, suggest any name. This name is also present in all my certificates and passport. If it is not valid then shall I have to change or can keep as it is.

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.org