Darulifta-Deoband.com

A vast repository of Islamic Q&A, provided by Darul Uloom Deoband in India. It’s the official site of the Ifta department of Darul Uloom Deoband.

Distribution of asset of deceased

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com

Property distribution

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com

Salah on chair

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com

I am 73 year old. I have undergone a total knee replacement surgery in July this year. I have been advised not to sit on floor. While offering my prayers I sit down on chair during sujood. There are lot of versions about offering prayers sitting on a chair. Kindly advise me in the matter…. read more »

Property Division of deceased uncle

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com

I am always confused regarding whether I have my wudhu or not because of leucorrhea and urine issues. What shall I do in case of confusion? Does wudhu breaks for just a minute discharge?

Answered by Darulifta-Deoband.com