Q: I ask maaf for the nature of the question but I would like to know on behalf of myself and a few sisters:
Will the following activities make ghusl (bath) farz (compulsory):
1) Climaxing or achieving orgasm with no sexual penetration i.e. simply by fondling of the sexual organs?
2) No orgasm or climax attained but wetness of the private parts occurs due to sexual stimulation of the private parts?
3) Thoughts which result in wetness of the private parts
4) In a male it is quite clear what ejaculation means. In a female how does one know if ejaculation has occurred as I believe female ejaculation also renders ghusl farz.
1. Climaxing or orgasm will render Ghusl Fardh, even without penetration.
2. Wetness will not render Ghusl fardh.
3. Thoughts will not render Ghusl fardh although wetness has occurred.
4. Orgasm will be a sign and Ghusl will be Fardh. Sometimes orgasm takes place but there is no emergence of any fluid. In this case too, precaution demands that Ghusl be made.
Allah Ta’aala knows best.
Moulana Yusuf Laher