Fasting Without Sehri
Q: Is fasting without taking sehri is allowed?
A:Fasting without Sehri is permissible. In fact, one cannot miss the fast even if Sehri was missed.
Mufti Siraj Desai
Read these QA to learn more..
- Can a husband and wife have intercourse during ramadaan. Can they have intercourse after breaking fast and before sehri. Husband and wife will make ghusal before sehri, and before they start to fast.
- Q: I have been fasting but just discovered that there is such a thing as sehri time. Does that mean all the days I have fasted and eaten after sehri time has passed are not valid? Even if I was not aware of this. I converted to Islam about 2 years ago but am very alone and know no Muslim to guide me in these things. I really need to know if what I have done has been for nothing and what I need to do next?
- Suppose my periods finish at night and I do not have time to get paak before sehri…can i get up and have sehri and then do ghusl later?
- I work in Russia these days,here I don’t under stand about sunrise and sunset. We don’t have any local Muslim here. So what we do for fasting just our guess for sehri and aftar.
- Dear Mufti Sb Assalam-o-Alaikum my question is regarding Ramadan If someone had sexual intercourse with her wife at night and slept with the niyyah to wake up for sehri without taking bath but could not wake up at sehri and took bath after sehri i.e before fajr qazaa time, will the roza be valid?? thanks for your kind response
- Fasting without sehri