i have a question about the wazifa of “ayat karima”. Ive searched several times trough the www but couldnt find an answer.
I would like to know, how to start end end the 125.000x recitation of this beautiful ayat in a right way. i would like to know:
1. Before starting the wazifa, should i make nijat?(just once or every day when i go on with reciting?) how? and should i read a darood sharif? if yes, how much and how often? (i mean at the beginning and ending of 125000 times or every time/day when im going on with reciting the wazifa)? Is it allowed to stop reciting during period or should i just go on till its finished inshallah? and when i end inshallah the wazifa, should i make a special namaz or s.th else?(i read about to make khatm, but what means “khatm” exactly?) I hope, my answers are not stupid, i just want to make it in a right way and start it with good feeling inshallah. I thank u so much to give the possibility for asking u and im hopefully waiting for ure anwer.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
In order for us to answer your question, inform us the following:
- Which ayat are you referring to by “ayat karima?”
- Which book did you find this wazifa in?
- Can you please elaborate on the procedure of this wazifa?
- Why do you want to do this zikr specifically?
You may send your answers to [email protected]
And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best
Muhammad Haris Siddiqui
Student Darul Iftaa
Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.