How to do a special ‘wazifa’?

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

i have a question about the wazifa of “ayat karima”. Ive searched several times trough the www but couldnt find an answer.

I would like to know, how to start end end the 125.000x recitation of this beautiful ayat in a right way. i would like to know:

1. Before starting the wazifa, should i make nijat?(just once or every day when i go on with reciting?) how? and should i read a darood sharif? if yes, how much and how often? (i mean at the beginning and ending of 125000 times or every time/day when im going on with reciting the wazifa)? Is it allowed to stop reciting during period or should i just go on till its finished inshallah? and when i end inshallah the wazifa, should i make a special namaz or s.th else?(i read about to make khatm, but what means “khatm” exactly?) I hope, my answers are not stupid, i just want to make it in a right way and start it with good feeling inshallah. I thank u so much to give the possibility for asking u and im hopefully waiting for ure anwer. 

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

In order for us to answer your question, inform us the following:

1. Which ayat are you referring to by “ayat karima?”
  2. Which book did you find this wazifa in?
  3. Can you please elaborate on the procedure of this wazifa?
  4. Why do you want to do this zikr specifically?

You may send your answers to [email protected]

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Muhammad Haris Siddiqui

Student Darul Iftaa
Melbourne, Australia 

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.