Please advise a good scholar in Saudi to make my children pious

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

I am working in KSA and staying with my family. I have got 1 daughter 12 years and one son 8 years old. They are school going. I have a plan to  make my both children hafiz, aalim in such a way that they implment deen in their life as well do the work of dawah.


Here in KSA i am not finding a way how i can achieve this and am loosing their time. Can you please suggest me a way to start with and to go ahead.


In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

We commend you for your good intentions in empowering your children with Deeni knowledge.

You may contact Hadhrat Moulana Ebrahim Kadwa Saheb (Damat Barakatuhum), a senior scholar of Hadeeth and a resident Aalim of Madeenah Munawwarah who will advise you further.

You may contact Hadhrat on the following contact details:


Email: [email protected]


And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best                                       

Ismail Desai,
Student Darul Iftaa
Durban, South Africa

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

This answer was collected from, which is operated under the supervision of Mufti Ebrahim Desai from South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Related QA

Pin It on Pinterest