asalamu alaikum ,respected scholar great work plz answer the question.when i was 11,12 i masturbated the fluid came with force.i didnt go to mosque till 16 yrs .at 15 i got wet dream.i wont to know how many qaza salat i shall perform frpm 15 yrs or 12yrs.plz tell i wont to perform nafil tahajud iam interested in deen.can i perform nafil as tahajjud after witr . plz inform .
In the name of Allāh, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalāmu ῾alaykum wa Rahmatullāhi Wabarakātuh
Alahamdullilah, we are very pleased to see your great enthusiasm and earnestness in learning Deen. We make Dua to Allah Ta’ala that he grants you strength and Istiqamat (steadfastness) in the remaining of your life and grants you the ability of becoming a true Islamic scholar who would be a means and guidance for the entire Ummah. Ameen
* There are three types of fluids that emit from the private parts besides urine.
- Mani-Sperm: A white thick fluid which emits at the time of ejaculation.
- Mazi-Pre-coital fluid: A clear thin fluid which emits due to sexual arousement.
- Wadi-Liquid that precedes urine.
Ghusal will become Fardh due to the emission of Mani.
Ghusal will not become Fardh due to the emission of Mazi and Wadi. Only Wudhu will have to be made.
(خروج المني ) وهو ماء أبيض ثخين ينكسر الذكر بخروجه يشبه رائحة الطلع.
(حاشية على مراقي الفلاح شرح نور الإيضاح، دار الكتب العلميه، ص96)
وهذه النواقض للغسل … إنزال المني فيى اليقظة أو في النوم.
(نهاية المراد،دار البيروني، ص190)
(Bahisti Zewar, Zam Zam Publishers,Vol 1, Pg 67)
ولا يجب الغسل من خروج مذي وودي.
(نهاية المراد،دار البيروني، ص194)
أجمع العلماء على أنه لا يجب الغسل بخروج المذي والودي.
(حاشية على مراقي الفلاح شرح نور الإيضاح، دار الكتب العلميه، ص101)
(فتاوى محموديه، جامعه فاروقيه،ج6، ص688)
(Bahisti Zewar, Zam Zam Publishers,Vol 1, Pg 57-65)
(Bahisti Zewar, Zam Zam Publishers,Vol 1, Pg 41)
* Masturbation is haraam (strictly prohibited) in Islam.
Please refer to the following link for a better understanding.
Please note, a correction was made to a typographical error. Hereunder is the corrected version:
* You will have to make Qada from the time fluid came out with force (Mani).
(Bahisti Zewar, Zam Zam Publishers, Vol 1, Page 70)
* The following method should be adopted for fulfilling your Qada Salaah;
It is not necessary for a person who has Qada (missed) Salaah to remember the exact date when making up for the missed Salaah. Ulama suggest that if a person has several years of Qada Salaah and he does not remember the number of Salaah he missed, neither does he remember the time of the Salaahs, then he should adopt the following method in completing his missed Salaahs:
1) It will suffice for a person to merely say in his intention that this is a Qada of the first (or last) Salaah he missed. Example, he should make intention that he is making qada of the first (or last) Dhuhr Salaah which he missed. Once the Qada of this Salaah is complete, the second Salaah which he missed will take the place of the first, and likewise when that is completed the third will now be the first; hence, on every prayer he can merely suffice by saying ‘Ya Allah, I am making the qada of the first (or last) prayer I missed.
2) Instead of reading Nawaafil and Tahajjud Salaah a person should pay more attention on his Qada Salaah first.
- A person should read at least one Qada Salaah with every Fard Salaah, by adopting this method Inshallah a time would come when all his Qada Salaah would be fulfilled.
(Fataawa Mahmoodiyah, Jammia Farroqia, Vol 7, Pg364)
وأما النفل فقال في المضمرات : الاشتغال بقضاء الفوائت أولى وأهم من النوافل إلا سنن المفروضة
(رد المحتار, سعيد ,ج2,ص74)
كثرت الفوائت نوى أول ظهر عليه أو آخره
(الدر المختار, سعيد, ج2 ,ص76)
من لا يدري كمية الفوائت يعمل بأكبر رأيه فإن لم يكن له رأي يقض حتى يتيقن أنه لم يبق عليه شيء
(حاشية الطحطاوى,دار الكتب العلمية ,ص447)
وإذا كثرت الفوائت يحتاج لتعيين كل صلاة فإن أراد تسهيل الأمر عليه نوى أول ظهر عليه أو آخره وكذا الصوم من رمضانين
(نور الإيضاح – ص 100)
And Allāh Ta῾āla Knows Best
Ml. Luqman Hansrot,
Student Dārul Iftā
Checked and Approved by:
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Dārul Iftā, Madrasah In῾āmiyyah
Visit us at:
http://www.al-inaam.com [ Madrasah In῾āmiyyah ]
http://www.askimam.org [ Dārul Iftā – Madrasah In῾āmiyyah ]
http://groups.google.com/group/shariahcompliant [Shari῾ah Compliant Business Campaign]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shifaa [As-Shifā` Islamic Forum]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ulama_sa [Ulamā-SA Islamic Forum]
DISCLAIMER – Askimam.org questions
The Askimam.org Site answers issues pertaining to Shariah. Thereafter these questions and answers are placed for public view on www.askimam.org for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and can not be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. To ensure this Askimam.org will start to flag such questions. Previous questions on Askimam.org do not carry such cautionary message. Askimam.org bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
· The Shar῾ī ruling herein given is specifically based on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
· The Dārul Ifta bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer. The Dārul Iftā being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
· This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of the Dārul Iftā.
· Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited.Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.