…she is willing to do anything to remove that jadu.

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

My friend is married for a few years and she have not had any kids since she went to the doctors they said both the hubby and wife are totally good but an alim (who is specfied in that field) have said that some one have done some sort of jadu on her the time she got married so is there any duas or anything she can do to remove that jadu?

Please make dua for this sister as her really wants kids and she is willing to do anything to remove that jadu.

Jazakallah for your time


Disclaimer :

Askimam.org is reserved of fiqhi (Jurisprudence) related queries. Darul Iftaa does cater for social problems and other non fiqhi questions, but not through this website. Please visit the social department on our www.alinaam.org.za and submit your query there.