A boy has come to my family to propose to marry me a few weeks ago, I then made Istigara namaaz…

A boy has come to my family to propose to marry me a few weeks ago, I then made Istigara namaaz from last week Thursday to Monday,during this time I spoke to the local Moulana who advised me that my dreams were positive as well as the istigara he performed using the Quran for me,during this time I myself felt positive.

I seek advice as from Wednesday I feel very uncertain about it,and me and the boy are continuously arguing. I seek your advice as what to do ,do I accept the positive response from the istigara? or is the uncertainty after the istigara a sign?

Answer

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

At the outset, we wish to point out that it is not permissible for you to be in contact with the boy who proposed to you. It is possible that the negative feelings are a consequence of the arguing and not the Istikhara. Stop your contact with the boy and review the proposal.

And Allah knows best

Wassalam

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah

Source

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail