I am doing job in Hyderabad which is 100 km away from my native place. I dont know whether I stay in hyderabad permanently. …If I have to pray Qasar namaz where i have to pray: at Hyderabad or at my native place. jazakallah.

I am doing job in Hyderabad which is 100 km away from my native place. I dont know whether I stay in hyderabad permanently. Weekly once I go to my native place for 1 or 2 days. I dont stay in hyderabad for more than two weeks. Pls tell me whether I have to pray qasar namaz anywhere or I have to pray regular namaz. If I have to pray Qasar namaz where i have to pray: at Hyderabad or at my native place. jazakallah.
Answer

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatoh

If you intend to stay in Hyderabad for lesser than two weeks, you would make Qasr while in Hyderabad. Once you reach your native place, you would make Itmaam (complete) Salaah.

And Allah knows best

Wassalam u Alaikum

Muhammed Zakariyya Desai,
Assistant Mufti

Concurred by:

Ml. Yusuf bin Yaqub,
Student Darul Iftaa

Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah

Source

Facebooktwitterredditpinterestmail