1. I’m very disturbed by how yanabi.com has written so many things and made so many videos against Deobandis and sai that unity is better with shias than it is with deobandis (nauzubillah) Is it possible for mufti sahib to write something to them to clarify the false allegations as they are brainwashing youngsters.
2. Can we read kanzul iman by ahmad rida khan?
3. is it permissble to do nare or is it bidah?> eg: nare takbir,Allhuakbar nare risalah, Ya rasulallah etc
4. can u tell me tha names of some of the latest muhadith?
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
1) According to our understanding, the website you mentioned is in accordance with Barelwi beliefs. Although Barelwis are considered to be Ahl-Al-Sunnah Wal-Jama’ah and followers of the Hanafi Madhab, they have several beliefs which are considered incorrect. For example, they believe that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is “Haazir and Naazir” (omnipresent and omniscient) and that He is a knower of the unseen and He directly witnesses every action of every person. We believe that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is alive in his grave and that certain angels are appointed to convey the information to him, as is stated in a hadith. (Aqaaid Ulema Deoband), (Ikhtilaafi Ummat aur Sirate Mustaqeem)
If they claim that unity with Shias is better than unity with Deobandis as is stated in your enquiry, this is incorrect as most Shias are out of the fold of Islam. Refer to the following link for information on present-day Shias:
2) Maulana Ahmed Raza Khan is the Alim of the Barelwis. It is advisable for those with insufficient knowledge to abstain from reading his works as he had some incorrect beliefs and it may lead one to confusion between proper and improper beliefs. He also accused many of the great Deobandi Ulema of being disbelievers after they stood up to the Barelwis when their improper beliefs were spreading. (May Allah Ta’ala protect us) (Fatawa Rahimiyya, Vol. 2, P. 27, Darul Isha’at)
3) “Naar-e-Takbir” essentially means “Exclaim Takbir”. It is not considered to be Bid’ah as it is not considered by people to be an actual part of deen. In Shari’ah, Bid’ah means to innovate something not in the Quran or Sunnah and to proclaim it to be a part of deen.
Saying “Ya Rasulullah” without the belief that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is “Haazir and Naazir” is permissible. However, if this practice exceeds its limits then it will not be permitted to do so. It is permissible when greeting Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) to say “As Salaamu Alayka Ya Rasulullah” when visiting his blessed qabr in Masjid-an-Nabwi. (Fatawa Mahmudiyya, Vol. 1, P. 365, Faruqiyya)
4) By the grace of Almighty Allah Ta’ala, there are many great Muhaditheen teaching Hadith and its sciences in institutions around the world. It is by this great blessing of Allah Ta’ala that the knowledge of Hadith is still intact up to this day. You may contact your local ‘Ulema about the Muhaditheen in your country.
And Allah knows best
Ml. Asif Umar,
Student Darul Iftaa
Checked and Approved by:
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah