I have a weak ejaculation,can i go and see a doctor?

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by Askimam.org

I have a weak ejaculation and no real sexual orgasim, if I marry I wont be able to satisfy my wife and thus no enjoyment,so can I see a dotor? If yes what are the sharia requirments?eg do I have to undress completely,and can the doctor masturbate me to see how weak/strong I am and what are the (sunnah) ways to help this problem I heard the prophet (saw) ate a soup called (HARISA) which has the strenghth of 40 men what is that? please explain properly and make dua.(Jazakallah)


1. Yes, you are permitted to visit a doctor for this purpose. You don?t have to undress completely. Only expose the area requiring examination. There is no need for him to masturbate you to assess this problem.

2. Yes, medical help is available for this problem. Consult your doctor.

3. Since you are not married, on what grounds do you base your diagnosis? Perhaps you don?t really have a problem.

4. The Hadith you refer to about Hareesah is either a fabrication or very weak Hadith. (Faydhul Qadeer vol.1 pg.99; Maktabah Tijaariyyah, Egypt).

and Allah Ta’ala Knows Best

Mufti Muhammad Kadwa