. if a person didnt noe about oral-sex and later when u finded out that oral-sex is harm.what should we read so Allah for give us.
wat should pregnet women read for safty and healthy prgnancy and wat should eat during pregnenancy and after the labor. wat dua’s should be read for pious and healthy baby,and wat kind of seets should be given to baby when it gets born.
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalaamu `alaykum waRahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
1) Shame and modesty have been emphasized upon in Shari’ah. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) said:
إن مما أدرك الناس من كلام النبوة ، إذا لم تستحى فافعل ما شئت
“Indeed, surely people will come to know the words of prophethood. If you do not have shame, then do as you wish.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 4, P. 183, Dar Al-Fikr)
الحياء من الإيمان والإيمان فى الجنة والبذاء من الجفاء والجفاء فى النار
“Modesty is from Iman, and Iman leads you to
One should make sincere tawbah (repentance) and istighfar (seeking of forgiveness) and make a firm resolution that the act will never be committed again. Allah Ta’ala is the Most-Forgiving and surely accepts sincere repentance of His servants as is stated in the Holy Quran:
ومن يعمل سوءا أو يظلم نفسه ثم يستغفر الله يجد الله غفورا رحيما
“Whosoever commits a sin or wrongs himself and then seeks Allah’s forgiveness, he will surely find that Allah is most forgiving, most merciful.” (4:110)
2) There is no specific dua assigned in Shari’ah. However, according to the experience of our pious predecessors, a pregnant woman should read Surah-al-Maryam in its entirety daily during her pregnancy. This will keep the mother and child safe and healthy InshaAllah. Shari’ah does not prohibit from drawing from such experiences.
For a pious child, the following verse from the Holy Quran should be read:
رب هب لي من لدنك ذرية طيبة إنك سميع الدعاء
“O My Lord! Grant me from your side pleasant children for verily You are very attentive to the prayers (of everyone).” (3:38)
This is the dua which the Prophet Zakariyya (Alayhis Salaam) made to Allah Ta’ala to grant him pious children.
General guidelines to help ensure a healthy pregnancy and birth include the following:
- Pregnant women should eat a variety of foods (e.g., vegetables, fruits, grains) to ensure a sufficient supply of basic nutrients.
- The diet should include low-fat dairy products and lean meat.
- If a woman experiences nausea or morning sickness, or if she feels too full too soon in the later stages of pregnancy, it may be helpful to eat several small meals rather than a few large meals.
- Pregnant women should limit their consumption of caffeine and excess salt.
- Pregnant women should limit fish consumption to 2 servings per week and limit the intake of white or albacore tuna to no more than 6 ounces per week.
- After labor, a lactating woman should eat a lot of grapes as they are good for milk production. (Womenshealthchannel Pregnancy and Nutrition Guidelines)
And Allah knows best
Ml. Asif Umar,
Student Darul Iftaa
Checked and Approved by:
Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah