Not sure if my sins are forgiven…used to masturbate and i quit. i asked for forgiveness many times but not sure that its accepted because of the ruling of taubah, sincere regret and intention

im 16 and i used to masturbate and its been 4 months since i quit i asked for forgiveness many times but not sure that its accepted because of the ruling of taubah, scincere regret and intention, the problem is IM NOT SURE if i done those i remember being scincere by admitting what i done without a good reason and i said that its a horrible act and i also made a firm intention of never doing it again plus i also offered salat-al-tawbah (2 nafl) is this good enough? that goes for other major sins i commited and tried keeping to my intention by not missing salat w/o a reason also im having disbelif thoughts, i know its not me its the work of the shaytaan, but its bothering me what shall i do? also im getting my GCSE Exam resultson thursday and i dont want to tellthe truth to my family and other people, i know i cant lie what shall i do? please do a dua so i dont have to lie

Answer

1. If you made sincere Tawbah and firm intention never to repeat the sin, then there is no reason for you to doubt your sin being forgiven. Allah’s
mercy is certainly greater than our sins.

2. Be truthful regarding your results. Never lie.

Source