Does masturbating to pictures or movies on the internet while married, invalidate nikah?

Salam, I just recently got married and my wife is overseas. I masturbated two times while viewing sexual content I found on the net. Is this considered a form of Zina or adultery if so is it punishable by stoning? Does this invalidate the nikah? I made tobah 2 times and am worried I made zina. Please help me and tell me what to do.

Answer

It is Haraam (strictly prohibited) to watch illicit and immoral pictures on the internet. It is obvious that such pictures will enhance one?s desires and lead to masturbate which is also a major sin. You should make sincere Tawbah (repent) and never resort to such sins again.

Your Nikah will not be invalidated by committing the sins in reference. However, it is a sign of ungratefulness to Allah for resorting to a Haram way of fulfilling your passion when Allah Ta?ala has granted you the Halaal avenue to fulfil your passion.

Source