1

Second marriage possible under these conditions. i would like to marry a woman who is 12 years old, her father and she has also agreed. What is your advise?

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail

i am 45 and married to already 15 years now after the sexual desire of my woman has nearly gone i am looking to marry again. And i would like to marry a woman who is 12 years old, her father and she has also agreed, my first wife told me that it could make problems if it will be a big different in age, and also some of my children are older than my second wife. What is your advise ? And is it allowed for me to have already sexual intercourse with these woman after we are married or to i have to wait till she reach at special age ?

Answer

According to the Shari?ah, if a girl is a minor (did not attain puberty), she may be given in marriage by her father. There is no age limit to be intimate with one?s wife even if she is a minor.

It is important for you, in your situation, to consider the age difference reservation expressed by your wife.

Source

Facebooktwitterpinteresttumblrmail