Now a days, its very popular saying that there are several Hadith about the death of King Abdullah indicate end time. Is it true? If so, then please mention the hadith source.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.
There is no Hadith about king Abdullah’s death as a sign of Qiyaamah.
Kindly refer to the following answer for the signs of Qiyaamah,
The signs of Qiyaamah can be divided into three categories;
- Signs that have elapsed.
- Minor signs.
- Major signs.
The following are minor signs of Qiyaamah.
- Lost of trust (from the hearts of people). (Bukhari)
- Lost of ilm and rampant ignorance. (Bukhari)
- Widespread adultery (Zina). (Bukhari)
- Interest (Riba) being widespread. (Tabrani)
- Appearance of musical instruments. (Ibn Majah)
- Extensive use of alcohol. (Muslim)
- Competing with each other in decorating Masjids. (Ahmad)
- Competing with each other in building (houses, building etc.) (Bukhari)
- Abundance of killing. (Muslim)
- Contrition in/of time. (Bukhari)
- Extensive immorality, break of family relations and evil character among neighbors. (Ahmad)
- The use of black dye by men. (Ahmad)
- Widespread miserliness. (Tabrani)
- Abundance of earthquakes. (Bukhari)
- Extensive trade/business until a woman would accompany/join her husband in trade and business (Ahmad).
- Removal of the pious (by Allah Ta’ala). (Ahmad)
- Salam (to say Assalamu Alaykum) will be made by a person only to those whom he knows. (Ahmad)
- Ilm (Knowledge) will be sought from young (Asagir). (Jami As-Sagir)
- Women would be clothed yet naked (due to their style of clothing). (Ahmad)
- Presence of lairs. (Muslim)
- False oaths will be taken. (Ahmad)
- The presence of more women than men. (Bukhari)
- Unexpected and sudden deaths. (Tabrani)
It is clear that all the minor signs of Qiyamah have taken place. However, Allah alone knows when the major signs will occur. Our responsibility is to prepare for our death in the state of Imaan and save ourselves from all forms of sins.
And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best
Student Darul Iftaa
Leicester, England, UK
Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.