I want to repent from sins

I am really sorry and embarrassed by commiting ocasionaly sins like masturbation, I am nearly 31 years of age I have lost my job nearly 5 nears ago. After giving interviews in more than 50 companies I never got one job, although I have good qualifications of engineering in computer science. I have expertise and experience and certifications. I have asked all my companions for help but nothing was fruitful. I offered prayers and roza (soom) and also offered other nawafil and pray to my Allah. But still I am jobless. Due to this I become insane, I lost control in myself and in frustration I occasionally masturbat. Last week I touch sapre lingerie of a girl ( the girl was not wearing it) than I was furious and I eventually masturbated.  Please give me some remedies to rectify my problems.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh

Kindly refer to the following link for more details: on curing your habit of masturbation: http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/19499

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Ismail Desai,

Darul Iftaa

Checked and Approved,

Mufti Ebrahim Desai.