- ETF Pension Funds
- My husband and I have been married for 4 years alhamdulilah and we have a beautiful daughter. He came from a foreign country right before we got married. Now we have been living with my family since marriage. We fight over the smallest things and I always some how get stuck fighting between my family and him. Our mothers have prior problems (even though we have an arranged marriage) and it causes major issues between us. We both are very stubborn but I seem to be the only one giving in all the time and I always tell him it’s shaytaan causing problems but he ignores it and says I am the reason for the fight. At this point I’m really fed up with always fighting and all I do is cry. One of the major reasons we fight is because we don’t have our own place and he doesn’t want to move out of my parents home. Because of us living here, my brother had to move to his wife parents house because his wife says living in the same house as my husband would make her have to stay in purdah all the time, because of this my brother fights with me because he hates living there but he can’t afford living anywhere else. My husband tells me to ignore him, because his wife forces him to fight with us. Another reason is because both of us work and I am paying our bills and other expenses, even paying for our child, while he sends money to his family. If he’s the father, isn’t it his responsibility? Sometimes when we can’t afford something we have to use a credit card, which now started building interest. He always tells me how haraam interest is but he never does anything about it. All he says is i should stop wasting my money, because there is hisaab for every penny. I find this extremely unfair because I don’t want to work but I have to and I can’t even complete college because of that. And now that I am working, he says I should pay off the credit card bill since I am earning, even though he took part in making that bill. If I bring up the matter of “woman shouldn’t work” he says I am right and that I should make my father pay for my things (while he is sending money to his brothers and sisters). If I give money to my mom for babysitting my daughter, he asks why should you pay her, isn’t she the grandmother and then he compares it to his own mother watching her grandchildren just because they are her own. If i tell him that we need to settle down before helping others, he says I am heartless and it is a form of charity. I can’t argue with him or back up my concerns enough because I don’t know how to respond to everything (I’m kind of slow at responses). Allah has the best solutions but something makes me think he is falling back from his imaan. Is their any hadith or can you give a response about how the husband is responsible for his wife and kids before his brother and sisters? I know his father is retired and doesn’t have a reliable source of income to support the family but he has another brother who should also take part in helping with his father, but the brother also seems to be living off of us. How can I convince my husband to worry about his wife and kid and get us settled down because if we stay at this pace, we won’t ever be able to get our own home or pay off our credit cards.
- Finance from Al Baraka bank
- Clarification on Dajjal
- Psychological disorder & homosexual desires
- Observing purda with non-mahrams within the home
- Reciting Surah Waaqiah at night
- Widow in iddat going outside in the backyard
- Respected grand mufti assalamaliakum plz provide me the detail ruling of tabbco n cigarratte in Islam.
- Hanafis raising hands
- Building mazaars
- Surah Mulk protects from the punishment of the grave
- While watching romantic scenes of movies some fluids comes out from my private part and I think it gets transferred to my clothes and bed sheets also. How should I wash these clothes to make it paak? If I cannot trace where in the bedsheet the fluid got transferred then what should I do? Do I have to wash the whole bed sheet or should I leave it? If the fluid gets dried and after sometime I sit on the bed sheet with my wet clothes, will my clothes get napaak?
- Do souls visit the house?
- What is the sharia position on buying and selling life insurance policies. How about benefiting from them?
- Which Surah is sunnah to read in witr? I know about Surah alaq, kaafiroon and ikhlaas what other surahs.The dua we read qunoot in Witr has that come in Hadith. Also in Witr Salaah we do rafe yadain is there any daleel in Hadith.It comes in the Hadith something to the effect that do not read witr like maghrib and we do. What does this mean?
- Divine Decree, Contentment, and Lessons From the Prophet’s Life
- Riding a cow or sitting in a bullock cart
- Assalaamuleyikum, My name is Mohammad Irshad I need to know whether it’s allowed to go for Tableeg (10 Days) in Ramadaan Month. If we go then tarveeh would be distrubed. Jazaakumulllah!
- What is right age to start Hifz-e-Quran?
IslamQA.org is a repository of Islamic answers. We have collected over 82,000 Islamic Q&A from the official websites of various scholars and Islamic educational institutions around the world.
You can find answers to your questions from different school of thoughts (madaahib) from the Sunni scholarship. So far, we have collected around 80,000 answers from Hanafi Fiqh, around 1,000 answers from Shafi’i Fiqh, around 270 answers from Maliki Fiqh, and around 280 answers from the Hanbali fiqh.