What if I pray maghrib a half hour late?
Answered by Ustadha Shazia Ahmad
When does the maghrib prayer become a make-up (qada)? Many times, I end up praying a half hour after the adhan.
According to the following link, your maghrib prayer is most likely not considered a make-up.
Calculating Isha time
And Allah knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Salam Alaikum, Mufti sahab, I am in South Korea for study.In my University there are around 50 Muslims from different countries and with different Mazhab.For Juma Pray We go to a mosque which takes 40 to 50 minute. It means around 2 hour we spend in going and coming.Due to some class sometimes we are unable to join juma due to this 2 hour time.We have musalla in our university where we pray atleast zohar asar maghrib sometimes esha.We are planning to arrange Juma pray in our Musalla. Is it allowed in the light of Quran and Hadess (sunnat) ? And it should be noted that we do not have any permanent population of muslim here.All of us are student.JazakAllah Khair.
- Salam. I want to ask about praying Duhr and Asr, Maghrib and Isha together if there is any rain. In Melbourne, in my university, some brothers some times pray Maghrib and Isha together if there is rain. As I am Hanafi, I do not join with them when they pray Isha just after Maghrib. Sometimes, many of the present people join and when I see there might be no person in Isha, then I pray Isha alone later. So, my question is, being a Hanafi, can I join the Jamat if I see most of them are praying and there may not be an Isha Jamat afterwards. Jazakallah Khair.
- Performing maghrib Salaah half and hour after the time sets in
- I am working in Saudi, when I go to Umrah, I used to pray Maghrib and Isha on the way. I have to pray both salah at its scheduled time but peoples here praying Maghrib & Isha together as per shafai maslak, Now If I want to pray Maghrib but other peoples praying Isha salah ba Jamat. My question is, Can I pray behind them making my niyah as Maghrib.
- If exceptionnaly I have to pray dhuhr prayer very late at home, should I pray the 4 rakaa’t sunnah mu’akadah BEFORE or AFTER the fardh in my case where I am late because I thought fardh should be made first because of its importance? And generally, what is the limit where I can pray the 4 sunnat before farz?
- I am having a beard and my colleagues force me to lead salah. My problem is that after passing urine drops (not always however it is frequent) keep on coming out for at least 10 -15 minutes. Now I have the following queries: (1) I keep toilet paper (in underwear) after doing istinja with water and try to go to rest room half an hour before the salah time and remove the tissue when doing wudhu for salah. Is this ok? (2) Can I lead the salah? (3) What should I do at Fajr prayer time as it is very difficult to go to rest room half an hour before the salah time? (4) Can I offer multiple prayers with one wudhu e.g. Maghrib with Asr wudh? (5) I am in-shaAllah going to perform Hajj this year, what precaution should I adopt as I will be in Ihram only?