estions Regarding the Niqab
Read these QA to learn more..
- What is the ruling for hanafi females regarding wearing niqab whilst in ihram for umra and haj. If a women wears the niqab during the 5 days of haj only when they are men around and when with the ladies she doesnt is it correct. And what is the kaffara for this for umra and haj.
- Recently the Sheikh Tantawi, the most senior Sheikh in Jamiatul Azhar – Egypt, declared that Niqab (face veil) has no part in deen and that it is only a culture. The sheikh has also called in for a ban of niqab in the Egyptian Female Institutes. Could you please give us some background on Niqab. Does it really have no basis in Sharia as the Sheikhul Azhar claims?
- Salaam! I believe that niqab is farz. I want to wear it but since I will be the only one doing it in my close surrounding, I do not feel ready to observe niqab during family gatherings. People have been telling me that either you wear niqab all the time or you do not wear it at all. So I would like to know whether it permissible to wear niqab only while going out in the streets or other public places (where there are non muslims strangers) and uncover my face in front of non-mehram relatives (cousins and brothers in law)? I mean is it ok to do it sometimes rather than not doing it at all?
- 1) What is the aurah for a Hanafi woman? Is covering up including a head scarf enough or a niqab is a must? Or niqab is just a sunnat?…2)I understand that our beloved Rasul (s.a.w) has forbidden us on photo making. However, I do know that idol worshipping was prevailent in those days. Hence, I am wondering if now it is permissible to take digital photographs of my children and keep it in my PC
- Dad has forbidden me to wear niqab.I’ve been told that it’s haram to disobey him. I strongly believe that the niqab is wajib. So I’m wondering what approach I should take to this dilemna?
- My wife wears an abaya and a scarf but does not do niqab. She teaches in an Islamic school where all teachers are required to wear niqab so she does there. But outside I encourage her repeatedly but she says I’m not ready and when I insist more she gets upset and starts crying. Can you please advise me what to do in this situation? I don’t want to be in sin because she is my wife and I also want the best for her in the akhira.