Living in a hostel

1. I live in a hostel and I have to share bathrooms with kaafirs. My question is I have doubts about the purity of the bucket but I don’t see any kind of visible najaasat. What I used to do was I fill up the bucket till the water overflow and I use the water from that bucket without throwing it and recently I have seen on this website that you have to throw the water to make that bucket pure. So was I impure all the time and do I have to repeat my prayers.

2. My room mate uses anti anti-perspirants like powder and I see particles on the floor and I don’t know whether that powder is made from halaal sources or not. My leg touches those particles which is very much less than a dirham even after combining all the particles. Does my leg become impure and the places where I keep my feet also became impure? It was less than a dirham size.

1. If there is no apparent reason to doubt it is permissible for you to use their utensils.

2. Unnecessarily don’t entertain doubts.