1) Its 4am and now I am in the state of impurity. I didn’t do anything but for boys it happens naturally. So I just woke up from my deep sleep and fajr will be aftr 1 hour and 30 mins and I am confused what to do. Can I just perform ghusl by washing off the impurities and then washing my whole body with the niyyat of ghusl? Do I need to make wudhu too? It will take me 20 minutes to wash my entire body so can I just wash my body and then sleep and then when I wake up for fajr then make wudhu and pray? Is this allowed in islam?
2) Sometimes while doing ghusl a lot of negative doubts arise in my mind and then it takes me around 30 to 40 minutes to finish. Please help me out.
3) Does my wudhu break while chatting to a girl who is my friend and just friend no girl friend. And the chat is decent no bad things.
4) Will sweating break my wudhu?
2. Don’t pay attention to these doubts. Just perform the ghusal according to the Sunnah method. For further details refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/6375
3. In Islam it is impermissible for a boy to be in contact or to be casual with a na mahram girl. You should sincerely make tawbah to Allah Ta’ala and refrain from this. Through speaking to a girl, one’s wudhu will not break.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: