Marital problems

Q: My husband is at Sudia Arbia. It has been two year of our marriage, he comes for a total of 6 months and in this duration he does not have interest in sex, and he don’t want to keep me with him. I can’t control my emotions. What should I do that Allah will not punish me. I don’t want to done zina by hand, eyes or the actual zina. Please help and guide me. My husband doesn’t talk to me on the phone when he is in Sudia.


A: If you cannot manage, then respectfully ask for a separation.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)