1. What duaa can I read for a good proposal for a boy?
2. My father keeps fighting with me for nothing, what duaa can I read to please him?
3. Is there a duaa to read for your beard to grow?
1. Recite the following dua after your five daily Salaah.
رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيْر
2. You should serve you father to the best of your ability and fulfil his rights. If he instructs you to do something, you should obey him (provided it is conforming to the laws of Shari’ah). If he tells you something that you do not like, then you should remain silent.
3. There is no need to stress over this. This is not regarded as a sin.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: