Dua for those who are suffering

Q: Is there any Masnoon (or any other good) Du’a we can recite for a Muslim who is suffering in prison? Especially for those who are specifically suffering in the prisons of countries like the USA etc.


A: You may recite the Qunoot-e-Naazilah.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)