Q: I’m making up my kaffarah fast (60 consecutively)
1. I was sweating, sweat dried and I licked my lips and swallowed it, did my fast break.
2. I have dry lips, my skin comes of, I licked my lips and the skin went into my mouth, I swallowed it, tried to remove it before doing so but couldn’t feel it in my mouth, is my fast broken?
3. This is the second time I have started my kaffarah from scratch, my fasts keep breaking for stupid reasons like this, what can I do?
2. If you are not sure whether it went in your throat, your fast did not break.
3. If you are in doubt in regard to whether your fast has broken, then refer to the Ulama.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: