The consultancy through which I am getting job in Saudi is asking for 1 lakh money for the job they are providing. Is it halaal to give money to them or is it just like bribery? Could you please help me out? The consultancy found the job for me in Saudi.
Q: The consultancy through which I am getting job in Saudi is asking for 1 lakh money for the job they are providing. Is it halaal to give money to them or is it just like bribery? Could you please help me out? The consultancy found the job for me in Saudi.
A: This is bribery.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamualaikum, During my tenure with an organization I happened to get some money which I later found out was Haraam. What i did is that when i was absent i would get my attendance signed for me by my friend and thus prevent any deductions being made from my salary on account of leave. Later I found that this money is not halaal for me. So I havent used that money and kept it aside. Please guide me as to what I should do with that money. I asked a local mufti and he said that I should return the money anyhow to the company. But I am not sure how can this be done. As I no longer work for the company, I am in a big dilemma with this money. Please guide me on this issue and what should be done with the money. I really want to get rid of this money as early as possible and in the most shariah compliant way Jazakallah.
- Asalamualaykum mufti sahib I Belong to U.P.(India), working in Saudi Arabia & planning to perform HAJJ. When my father was sick ,two years ago, I lend some money for treating him and at the time of coming Saudi Arabia I again lend some money from another person and did?t pay so far.Both the person never demand their money.My question is if I perform Hajj after granting their permission with this promise that I will pay the money after perform Hajj and they agree ,it will be a valid Hajj accordance with the islamic principles or requirements or not. Jazakallahukhaira.
- I am a salaried person and wanted to know how shall I calculate my zakah? Sometimes my account is filled with full salary but sometimes my account becomes nil. Last year after Ramadan I had 20k, next month it became 40k, then it became 1 lakh, then I have to give my father some money and account trembled to 3k only. Next month it got credited by 1.5 lakh, then again 1 lakh, and after that I had to give money again to my father for my marriage and it became nil. Then it started increasing form March onwards. So I want to know in this situation how I shall calculate my zakah. Recently all money I have is form March onwards.
- i am a resident of bangalore,India. I want to take up the residence on rent.here it is customery to give around 10 months of rent or 1 lakh as a deposite and some market price amount as rent. for example case it is suppose 1 lakh deposit and 7000 rs rent. But i go and talk to some landloard talk about his house on rent but he needs more money for business purpose so he says to me that he will give to person who will give him 4 lakh deposit and 500 rent as monthly for duaration of 2 years(or another configuration 3 lakh as deposit and 2000 as rent )(Because he says he can earn more money by more deposit then getting incresed rent). Is it permissable to take up this house on either of these configuration ? i ask people some body says it is permissable and somebody strictly prohibit and says it is trickey and form of interest(riba).i am confused pleae tell me in light of sunnah and quran ?
- As, I am working from last 15 years in Saudi my father has no property. We left my grandfather’s old house and I made new house with my own money give from Saudi. The land which my mother received from her father’s inheritance, I arrange business moreover I give money to father for house expenditure. My father purchased me with my money one land registered me. I built new house. Now (1) Will my own land and house be divided to brothers and sisters? (2) My mother house which is built only and only with my money will it be divided to my brothers and sisters as my mother expired three years ago and father is still alive.
- I know some people incapable of providing good education to their children.Can i give my interest money for their education.Is it necessary to mention that the given money is of interest.I doubt that if they come to know about it it may hurt them.What are the areas where i can spend these money as plenty of guys have asked the same question from me.Please let me know in detail.Can i give it to my relatives.