Q: Can I work for a Mortgage Finance company?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/7540
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalam Alaikum, I am a software engineer and I would appreciate if you could help me answering this question. I work in IT company and as you know we need to work for different clients across the globe. Now I have got an oppurtunity from my current company in india to go and work there in Bank located at London. Though I will be paid from my company in India but I will be working for the bank and my company will bill for my workdone. Since I have a concern working in Bank could you please advise me on the same quickly. Appreciate your quick reply as I need to respond immediately.
- I am working with an American Title Insurance and Mortgage company in as a process trainer. I have also invested in stock market and Islamic forex. Could you please help and make me understand whether I am in a wrong profession?
- I have a adoubt, im working in a private company in dubai. when we are going for vacation the company give us leave salary for those who travel(for vacation), and here we are not working for those days and company is giving this cash as salary. what should i do in this matter shall i accept or reject this. im looking for your reply.
- Asslamualikum My question is that i have done my BCOM and persuing in MBA (Finance). Now I am confuesd that according to my educational background it becomes compeltion for me to work in any financial company ie; BANK, INSURANCE, FINANCE, INVESTMENT, and apart of this if I work in any other kind of company so that might be involved any kind of loan, interest or finance. So working in such kind of the companies is allowed according to ISLAM as per my situation or not? Because after getting completed my MBA I will only be able to apply for such industries. So please guide me in light of HOLY QURAN and according to ISLAM.
- Hezbollah Kandahar, Afghantian I am working as reporter (admin and finance) in a company the donor give fund to a company but the owner of the company steal(Chori) money from the fund and I am making wrong report to donor so how is my work and how is my salary should I leave my work or not ?
- I am working in a company (ABC) who is GM hired me directly as Receivable accountant, GM is assigned by the owner and fully responsible for all matters of the company. I am doing my job and fulfilling all the responsibilities as per my job description. At the same time GM owned one company which is situated in the same building where I am working, GM hired me as part time accountant in his own company and pays me some amount of money for that. My Question is that some times GM assigned me to do the job for his own company during the working hours of ABC Company, and I am doing the work for him during the working timing of ABC Company. One of my friend told me that you cannot do the work for others because ABC company pays me a salary and I have labour contract with ABC company according to that I should fulfill my working hours for ABC company. Kindly advice me is that haram for me and if this is haram what will be kaffarah, because I am doing this since 3 years.