Q: Could Mufti Saab please advise me on the following:
1.The best way to leave that which does not concern me.
2. How to speak less (when one usually speaks a lot).
3. How to remove vanity and pride.
A: Study the kitaab ‘Shariat and Tasawwuf’. You will find the remedies there.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Some tajweed related questions
- Can we do bai’at with a tasawwuf buzurg along with tabligh work as well? One of the scholar (Mufti Nizaamuddeen of Bangalore) has told that people get bai’at with Hadhrat Zulfiqar because he gives khilafah very soon. Is this true? Can I also work on tasawwuf along with dawat-e-tabligh? Looks like the scholar mufti along with some others do not want both to be done simultaneously. They do not want people who are in tasawwuf to be part of dawah and tabligh. They are preparing a group who tries to make fun, give weird facial expressions, tease them in front of everyone etc, thereby people automatically get separated from the fold of dawah and tabligh. In fact many people have got separated in my area because of this behaviour from the Jamah sathis. Also the mufti says that this same thing is taught in tasawwuf, to clean the inner self, these things are tested with people. Is this the correct way? Please clarify.
- Zakaat related questions
- Talaaq related questions
- A few janaazah related questions
- I am a person who really loves to read, to write, to learn and to work, Alhamdulillah. When I started practicing Islam, I made a lot of effort for my religion and I became the best pupil of my Imam (my Imam has also tasawwuf Ilm). I love knowledge very much and I want to have more of it. Now I heard that there are many Sufis who get knowledge (Islamic and worldly) from Allah (SWT) directly without reading or writing. Allah (SWT) put the knowledge directly in their heads. Now my questions are as follows: (1) What can I do to become the most intelligent person in the world? (2) What can I do to get knowledge directly from Allah (SWT) like the Sufis? Is there any tasawwuf Ilm behind their skill? What kind of tasawwuf is it? How can we get this Ilm? (3) I am very interested in physics and I want to know everything about it and I want to become the most intelligent physician in the world. What can I do to reach my goal in life? I really would do everything to get this knowledge. Is there any dua or other way to reach that goal? I asked my Imam this question; but he did not answer my question very clearly. He just told me the stories of the Sufis who get that knowledge. Dear brothers! Please don’t ignore my question. This desire is one of my biggest desires and I really want to have this question get answered. It would hurt me very deep if you did not answer my question clearly.