Addiction of social networking sites
Q: I would like some advice on how to cure the addiction of social networking sites?
A: The simplest cure is to break all these items of technology and destroy them. Allah Ta`ala will reward you.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- What is the shari view regarding drugs and social networking?
- Social networking
- Assalaam alaikum Muftisahab, My question is the continuation with reference to Q no 11776 in reply you said that you want detail howthe matrimony sites operates so sir in the matrimony sites there you have to register yourself for free or being paid so the service provided by them may vary i.e if I like some profile of a girl and i want to send a marriage proposal then if I am a paid member they will directly disclose his/her phone no to me and if possible I get positive response I can talk with that person and continue to talk reagrding the marriage and if the opposite person is ready we canmeet at public place to know each other or her/his parents in this matrimony sites pics of the boys and girls are posted any one can see the profile and pics and approach the person if the member is the paid member i.e he had paid for the service. Here the person can also reject each other only decent pics of the guys are used any indecent content is rejected without notice so can be find bride through matrimony sites many islamic sites are offering this type of services please answer as early as possible.
- I want your guidance on whether using Facebook and other social networking websites is halal or haram. Facebook is a place where the following happens: 1. Male and female interaction through chats, 2. Every sort of pictures (mehram and na-mehram), 3. Videos and music of every type, 4. On special forums and pages people gather to discuss about Islam whetherr they are eligible for it or not. 5. In addition to this in 2010 there was page on Facebook which held a competition of creating picture of our beloved Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa sallam and due to this Facebook was banned in Pakistan and few other Muslim counties. Considering these issues is it haram or halal for a Muslim to use Facebook?
- Q : (Nikah) Does my silence on these incidents whether I liked him saying such stuff or not have any affect?Are these utterances considering that they happened over a social networking site where others could see these ….
- Question on Social Networking