Marital problems

Q: I need help urgently. I have been married for more than four months. We have had problems with the husband’s family and them not likening me and I also have been taking my anger out on my husband but now he has left me at his mothers house and not speaking with me or letting me know where he is! I am really scared and I want him back. Please help me. I want my husband to understand me and come back to me and his family to stop causing trouble for us and he is being controlled by his mum, sister and his family.


A: Recite the attached dua after your five daily Salaah. May Allah Ta’ala assist you and remove your difficulties.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)