- In the chanda (wusooli) system, is it compulsory to verify the income of a particular person wether it is halaal, haram or mashbooh before accepting money from him?
- Is the chanda system a good act or disliked act?
- Can mashbooh money be accepted from a person when doing wusooli for a madrassa?
- If you have valid reasons to doubt a person then don’t accept his chandah.
- If it is done with extorting, humiliating, insisting or using influence whereby a person becomes overwhelmed then these systems are not right. If the approach is right and gentle and the reason for the chandah is also valid then it is permissible.
- If you are certain that there is shubah then it should be returned to the person who has given it.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.